October 20, 2015

The Classic - White Button Down

Fall is the best time to bust out those button down shirts. I've always been in love w white button down shirtAlways a classic in my book.Its such a basic yet versatile piece.

Here i am pairing my white short sleeved button down with floral wrap skirt for a feminine chic look. Managing not to look too plain and boring by adding a silver necklace.I thought i'd pull out my oxford to add up to the chic factor and of course since its fall, definitely no open feet for me! 


 Outfit Details  
Wear_ Button Down:Lane 88
      Floral Wrap Skirt:Gifted 
   
Accessories_Oxford:Atmosphere
             Silver Statement Necklace:Forever 21
                Chained Shoulder bag: New Look
                
" You are capable of amazing things! " 

No comments:

Post a Comment

| Instagram |